Once you’ve received your Costa Rican residency card (DIMEX), you can then replace your home country’s driver’s license with a Costa Rican one. As foreign licenses are only valid for 90 days after your entry into Costa Rica, getting a Costa Rican driver’s license is a necessity for anyone planning to stay in the country.
At CRIE we are well-versed in the process of obtaining a Costa Rica driver’s license using your foreign one (homologación de licencias) and can help you get your Costa Rican driver’s license without delay. Our Monthly Plans include this service for your convenience. Contact us now!
- Assistance with required documents
- Assistance with homologación de licencia process
- Setting up the required medical exam
- Certified copies (where applicable)
- Translations (where applicable)