Is your residency about to expire, and do you need help getting your Residency Renewal quickly? Contact us now, and we can certainly help!
Once you have your Costa Rican residency, it will be suitable for a limited time before it needs to be renewed. For example, it is typically 1 year for work permits and spousal residency, 2 years for pensionados, rentistas, and investors. Usually, the permanent residence needs to be renewed from 2 – 5 years, depending on the category.
- Your resident card (DIMEX);
- Your current passport;
- Proof of continued affiliation with the Caja (CCSS) – The most current CAJA statement;
- Proof of Social Security Benefits Letter (for Pensionado category);
- Recent Criminal Background Check (if you left Costa Rica for 6 months or more before your renewal/expiration date);
- Receipt of payment for renewal of DIMEX card ($98 – 123 USD or more, depending on renewal term and residency category).
By the way, temporary residencies and work permits will have additional requirements to show that you still qualify for that residency category.
* If your residency has already expired, we will charge additional fees.
- Verifying your CCSS Status
- Power of Attorney
- Renewal status tracking
- Responding to feedback from immigration
- Facilitating the issuance of your renewed residency card (DIMEX)
Pricing does NOT include:
- Obtaining legalized or apostilled documents from your home country;
- Getting documents from your country of origin to prove continued eligibility for the residency category (if applicable).
*All prices subject to change without notice
*Taxes are not included in the price